Really easy low fodmaps vegan pizza!
1. Stir one cup of buckwheat flour in two cups of water, and then boil it to a dough.
2. Use your hands to make it a bottom for your pizza; a pizza crust.
3. Put it in the oven for 10 minutes or more.
4. Blend canned tomatoes with lemon juice, black and white pepper and dried herbs.
5. Take the crust put of the oven and put the sauce on it.
6. Put low fodmaps vegetables on it. I used mushrooms which are NOT low fodmaps, because I cheat every now and then.
7. Put it in the oven until the crust is ready.
8. Take it out and sprinkle nutritional yeast and sea salt on it.
9. Cool down a little, and eat!